About the role
Working at our Telstra Store Eastgardens, the job will have you on the shop floor, talking with our new and existing customers. Listening is key, as we're here to help - and for you, providing a brilliant customer experience is about finding the best possible solutions to suit their individual needs.
Whether you’re chatting about new and exciting technologies such as wearable devices, matching a broadband plan for our customers for the home or office, or discussing our products and services designed to help customers connect in new and different ways – you’ll be the face and voice of Telstra to provide personalised service and advice.
Some of the specifics
- Telstra Store Eastgardens, Shop 155-156 Westfield Eastgardens 152 Bunnerong Road, Eastgardens
- Casual position
- Store Hours: Monday to Wednesday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Thursday 9.00am - 9.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm, Sunday 10.00am - 5.00pm
It's no secret that we expect a lot from you. In return, we offer ongoing training and support to help you develop and grow your career with us. Also, being part of our Telstra team, you’ll enjoy access to some great rewards, discounts and benefits!
A bit about you
To be considered for the job, we'll be looking for you to show us:
- Your vibrant personality and an enthusiasm for working with people
- Great communication skills that will help you build rapport and work with others
- Previous experience in a dynamic retail environment is a bonus
If you’re excited at the opportunity to be part of a team where you’re trusted to deliver, empowered to achieve, and developed to reach your full potential – we encourage you to apply!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visittel.st/allrolesflex