ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Werribee Mercy Hospital
• The focus of this role is to provide clerical and administrative relief in all areas of the hospital-including Emergency, wards, reception areas, Outpatients, and Patient Access Workforce Allocations
• This role requires flexibility and availability to work at short notice within a 24 hour, 7 days a week rotating roster (minimum 5 days a week availability)
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Werribee Mercy Hospital is a general hospital located in the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. Our services include surgical, medical, maternity, newborn, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, rehabilitation, aged and palliative care. The hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects currently underway, including an $85 million State Government funded redevelopment that will deliver a new critical care unit and take the total number of beds to 298. Join us now and be part of our team as we expand to serve our community.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Experience working in the health industry
• Strong customer service focus and excellent conflict resolution skills
• Demonstrated administrative and clerical skills, including iPM, EDIS and Microsoft Office
• A motivated and “can-do” attitude with the ability to learn quickly and go the extra mile
• Maintain the confidentiality of information and always respect the right to privacy
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and utilise discretion,
• To meet deadlines, prioritise and work as an efficient team member
• Ability to work in line with the Mercy Values
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Andrea Ryan, Manager Patient Services, (03) 8754 3227
Quote Ref No: WMH 109
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 62 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|