Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Westfield Doncaster is on the hunt for a Car Park Manager or Supervisor to join and lead an extraordinary team!
Working within the Customer experience team, the Car park team must be passionate, innovative and exceptional as they manage the arrival and departure experience and co-ordinate the scene across the customer’s shopping journey.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to….
- Managing a team of Car Park Operators to ensure the smooth running of the service
- Managing the effective relationship between centre car park team and National Operations Centre
- Preparing the annual car park budget
- Monitor compliance, identify & implement improvements to Centre Car Park Management Procedures
- Effective management of staff roster, annual leave and prioritising daily activities
- Ensure all relevant Westfield Environment Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Experience in a similar leadership role!
- Ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Problem solving and ability to resolve customer issues
- Articulate and confident
- Natural leader with the ability to multitask – “ A team advocate”
- Passionate customer service advocate
- Strong Financial acumen
- Full drivers licence required (Manual & Automatic)
(This role will require some weekend and evening work).
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Were eager to seek innovation and lead change to set our customer experience apart from the rest
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!