Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to in our CRM, Analytics and D&IM teams. You will be responsible for designing and implementing CRM strategies, propositions, campaigns and set up necessary data integrations.
This role will be a 12 month fixed term contract.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Proposition management to support acquisition, cross sell, upsell, retention and win-back programs which will drive a significant uplift in revenue.
- Updating & expanding strategy decisions for campaigns and triggers for optimal customer contact, content and channel usage.
- Analytical model management for enabling insight generation which result in better decisions, and optimised customer contact offer opportunities.
- Real time control management in accordance with business requirements Campaign pre-analysis and performance analysis to forecast and statistically measure the results on CRM activities
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Pega Decision Hub and Pega Marketing experience (Or relevant experience in CRM tools such as Unica, Adobe etc)
- Strong SAS/SQL and experience dealing with large and complex data sets.
- Strong analytical, numerate and logical reasoning skills.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills, with a collaborative style.
- Experience of and/ or a desire to work within an Agile environment.
- Degree-level qualification in numeric or business discipline.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited.
Job Field: Analytics
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Shift: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy