Business Transformation Consultant-Operational Risk Management- 10 months Fixed Term - Sydney
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently recruiting for Business Transformation Consultant – Operational Risk Management, 10 months fixed term contract, based in Sydney.
Role and responsibility- .
The Application Development team is responsible for supporting the full life cycle of enhancements. As a Business Transformation Consultant – Operational Risk Management your responsibilities include –
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Work proactively with clients to refine their current business strategy or develop a new strategy in line with competitive and market forces.
- Identify strategic capabilities needed to create and sustain one or more sources of competitive advantage. These capabilities may come in the form of process, information technology, organisation enablement, or knowledge
- Conduct Requirement gathering session to elicit the business needs for Development and Maintenance of the Application.
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status/give demos and in Design review, requirement reviews.
- Engaged as an independent professional. Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
- Advise the team on business needs and acting as liaison between CLIENT team and IBM team
- Work with CLIENT to understand their strategic view and position IBM team in alignment with goals.
- Work with Offshore team in co-ordinating Development and Deployment activities.
- Work with Change Management team for Monthly Releases for approvals and Deployment of Code and Configuration for IBM OpenPages application
- Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization. Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.
- Understand Installation and Upgrade of IBM OpenPages Application
- As an IBM OpenPages SME, Understand Client’s current problems and provide appropriate solution using IBM OpenPages
- Advise the Client on latest features of IBM OpenPages and updates.
- Provide End to End solution on IBM OpenPages
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills –
- Extensive experience in GRC Tools – IBM OpenPages and IBM Cognos Reporting Tool
- At least 7 years of experience in End to End Development and maintenance of IBM OpenPages
- At least 4 years of experience in Insurance and Banking domain.
- 2 Years of experience in IBM OpenPages Implementation experience for Australian market.
- Experience with IBM OpenPages, Oracle SQL databases, IBM Cognos Reporting, Docker, Linux.
- Knowledge of handling cloud applications and multiple servers.
- Manage Refresh activities of DEV/TEST environments from Production.
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Should be Certified IBM OpenPages Developer
- Nice to have certifications in IBM Cognos Report Author, IBM Cognos Metadata Modeler
- Experience in Agile methodologies, BPM exposure and Business analysis process exposure a nice-to-have
- Should be Certified Scrum Master
Compensation package from $90 300 (full-time equivalent) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.