MinterEllison is one of the Asia Pacific's leading law firms. Established in Sydney in 1827, our firm today operates in Australia, Hong Kong, mainland China, Mongolia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom through a network of integrated offices and associated offices.
We are focussed on collaborating, innovating and inspiring each other and our clients. We understand that the high standards we set ourselves in a top tier law firm means that we are constantly challenged to deliver our best and excel. It involves managing multiple stakeholders and working collaboratively across offices, countries and time zones.
We take pride in being our clients' best partner, and enjoy working within teams of professionals who share their knowledge, respect our values and support each other to achieve our collective goals.
Our business services team
The objectives of the Business Services team is to support our employees in delivering an outstanding client experience. As an established top-tier firm we strive to offer integrated services that positively impact our clients at every interaction. The Business Services team comprises of office services, premises and client floor.
The role as Business Services Manager plays a critical role in supporting a seamless client experience. The role is responsible for the operational management and delivery of strategic initiatives, as they relate to our Business Services team in Sydney, supporting our practice groups to be our clients' best partner.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Drive strategic outcomes in line with the broader Firm and Corporate Services strategy
- Provide insight and solutions on our operational needs and capabilities
- Lead and manage projects that identify efficiencies and streamline our operations
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and adoption of change initiatives
- Lead, develop and manage a large team of circa 20 people to a high performance culture
- Budget preparation and management
We welcome applications from people with:
- a strong, proactive client service focus
- proven ability to manage and motivate teams
- ability to work in a fast-paced complex innovative working environment
- ambition to achieve results and contribute to the success of our business
- ability to liaise and negotiate at all levels and areas of the firm
- demonstrated success in operational and organisational change management
- proven experience in project management
- strong commercial judgement
- experience in fast-paced working environments eg; hospitality, professional services, telecommunications and financial services would be desirable
What we offer
MinterEllison will support your continued development through a wide range of accessible and structured learning and development programs, mentoring from skilled and intelligent leaders, and by surrounding you with teams of great people who are happy to share their knowledge and learn from you as well.
You will also have access to a wide range of top tier employment benefits, which are designed to help you complement your lifestyle outside of work and support your professional needs. These include first class facilities and support, state of the art technology, competitive salary packages, gym membership, corporate discounts, an extensive health and wellbeing program and much more!
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. If you would like further information, please contact Lee Robinson on 9921-4794 for a confidential discussion
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.