- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Offers long term career paths and training opportunities
- Strong and respected brand in the community
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Why join Holcim?
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety as well as environmental sustainability. Further to this we are also committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
What Holcim can offer
- Full personal use tool of trade vehicle
- 12.5% Superannuation
- Opportunity for career progression
- An inclusive and safety focused culture
About the role
Reporting to the Area Manager as the Business Manager you will have an overall responsibility for all aspects of the operation from safety leadership, developing and maintaining customer relationships.
You will lead a multi-functional team with the aim of providing efficient and effective production in a safety focused environment.
To ensure that all processes and personnel comply with relevant statutory regulations and Holcim policies, procedures and guidelines and manage the overall business objectives.
The position will also work closely with other operations in the business to develop strategies and deliver operational goals for the region.
- Have a strong culture of safety leadership and a working knowledge of Safety Management Systems, relevant legislation and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplined environment to deliver productivity and cost improvements
- Have a strong hands-on customer focus and be able to work well with sales, technical teams, stakeholders and contractors to deliver key business objectives
- Proven experience in a similar role within a Quarrying/Mining, crushing and screening or processing environment is desirable but not essential.