At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Global Network Information Security (NIS) team bring this to life by working closely with the business to define the NIS 5 year security roadmap. From here the focus is on the utilisation of enterprise security products in order to proactively gather cyber threat intelligence, hunt potential malicious actors across our network, conduct forensics analysis, and provide rapid response to potential cyber security incidents.
If you love the business side of information security this is the place to be. Within CISO pillar we work closely with member firm stakeholders to understand their business model and roadmap for technology. In turn CISO pillar outline the roadmap for NIS and drive engagement and adoption of central security services in line with the PwC Cyber Readiness program.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
- Conduct analysis of Line of Service needs in order to make appropriate decisions for the implementation of NIS global security strategy;
- Engage with Line of Service stakeholders to assess security threats/vulnerabilities and manage business risk;
- Facilitate line of service support from Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation, and Transformation (SAEIT) and Cyber Security Service Management throughout the NIS service lifecycle;
- Assess service availability, adoption rates, and maturity to manage risk to business programs and processes;
- Govern lines of service for compliance with PwC’s Information Security Policy (ISP) and legal/regulatory frameworks; and
- Engage with Global IT and Applications to review security controls against ISP.
The brief is simple...
You have a solid background in Information Security and are capable of Collaborating with cross functional teams to translate security issues in to Business solutions. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you posses the following skills:
- Analytical: Inquisitive nature and intuition regarding what questions to ask, when, and their relative significance.
- Technical: Broad understanding of security technology.
- Business: High level understanding of PwC’s business model, service offerings, and business operating environment as it pertains to the firm’s threat landscape. Ability to frame threats and exposures in a business context recognized by non-technical staff and executives.
- Domain landscape: Knowledge of assurance and technical security principles
- Communication: Ability to leverage business communication skills to inform, persuade, and teach stakeholders across a global network of member firms’ staff and leadership to enable effective information security activities and processes in line with the cyber readiness program
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Sam Thomas is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all. #LI-PWCLMT