We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to promote our Macquarie Investment Management product suite to the Adviser Market in Victoria.
This is a maternity cover role based in the Melbourne office, reporting to the Head of MIM Australian Wholesale Sales, you will be responsible for:
About the role
- distribution of a defined set of managed funds through the intermediary market (financial advisers, accountants and brokers)
- development of relationships with key staff within large dealer groups, boutique advisory/accounting firms and platforms
You will be a results driven self starter who is an experienced Business Development Professional. You will have a proven background in Funds Management and a solid understanding of investment products (Including; Super, SMSF's and Retail Managed funds). Your strong experience and success at building relationships with financial intermediaries (e.g. financial advisors, accountants and brokers) will support your success in the role.
We ask that you have;
- appropriate tertiary qualifications in Finance, Commerce or Marketing
- demonstrated success, working in a business development role within the specified adviser market
- a strategic mindset with leadership capabilities and entrepreneurial attributes
- strong commercial judgment and technical acumen
- a focus on results and outcomes
- the ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels
- strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to conduct effective and compelling presentations
- be proficient at working autonomously yet be a strong and effective team contributor
- enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment where your contribution is recognised and rewarded.
If you are currently in sales/business development within Funds Management and seeking a change, this is an opportunity to join a well established and high performing Australian business. Apply now if you enjoy working autonomously and as part of a team in a high performance culture.
At Macquarie, we offer you the experience and freedom to grow your career while making your mark within a highly successful organisation. Key to our success is the entrepreneurialism we encourage in all our people. We give you the opportunity to progress your career as quickly as you can demonstrate your ability.
Macquarie Investment Management, a division of the Macquarie Funds Group, offers securities investment management capabilities across a number of asset classes including fixed interest, currencies, equities, infrastructure securities, private markets, hedge funds and multi-asset allocation solutions. It delivers a full-service offering to both institutional and retail clients in Australia and the US, with selective offerings in other regions.
Macquarie Asset Management (MAM; formerly known as Macquarie Funds Group) is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
MAM comprises the following three divisions:
• Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
• Macquarie Investment Management
• Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.