Philips is a leading global healthcare company aiming to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. We strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation developed across a broad range of Imaging, Information and Monitoring systems. With nearly 40,000 employees working in 100 countries, we are committed to helping create meaningful moments of care, whether in the hospital room, the living room or the boardroom.
Being a part of Philips means having an opportunity to drive your career in an organization where there is incredible diversity across function, skill and geography. We are a fascinating business to be a part of – a global leader in our chosen fields with a strong emphasis on creating impact through meaningful innovation.
A brand new and exciting opportunity has arisen, for a Business Development Manager, to join one of our globally fast growing business units, that develops and implements a full Electronic Medical Record System (EMR) for hospitals, clinics and general medical practices. The EMR system is both clinical as well as financial and stimulates efficiency and cost effectiveness. As the Business Development Manager, you will play a vital role in the overall success of our EMR growth plan in Australia. With the flexibility of being based anywhere on the Eastern Seaboard, you will have the opportunity to lead sales activities from funnel development to sales closure through direct and indirect channels across Australia.
You are an entrepreneurial leader and driver, motivated to achieve sustainable growth in a fast evolving Healthcare environment. As you develop and foster excellent relationships, you will lead customers and turn this in to successful cooperation, through orders and sales. Your goal will be to establish Australia as one of the major markets within the EMR Business Unit, in close partnership with the global organization.
Your Key Focus Areas:
- Developing and implementing a successful growth and sales strategy for the EMR business in Australia
- Establishing and further developing a short-, mid- and long-term go-to-market and delivery model that captures the growth opportunities (funnel development) in Australia
- Accelerate order and revenue growth by optimizing go to market strategy in close cooperation with the global Business Unit and local organization
- Building-up relationships at the C-level and turning them into successful business opportunities
- Establishing solid relationships to relevant stakeholders in the market including associations, authorities, ministries and commissions, when related to sales development
- Implementation of pricing and development of tactics for realization of pricing targets
- Support of marketing strategy for the market in close collaboration with the Business Unit marketing and the EMR Business Manager of ANZ
- Support of the ANZ EMR Business Manager in developing the annual operating plan and the marketing plan
- Being fully accountable for achieving budget, controlling and achieving orders and revenues in Australia
- Participate in the planning and execution of events and trade fairs
- Work with relevant service providers and partners to ensure comprehensive, high value solutions are provided to customers.
We are Looking for:
- Graduate degree in Business Administration or a Master of Science
- Extensive experience within the Healthcare I.T industry in Australia, with proven experience in solution software sales is essential
- Exposure to EMR software would be highly advantageous
- Sound understanding of the Hospital Information System market and the Australia Health System
- Experience in selling at C-Suite level
- Solid business acumen with the ability to think strategically and drive business plans
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to work in a complex, multinational, matrix environment
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply now. Applications close on Thursday the 23rd of August 2018.