- Partner with our customers on their business journey
- Our diverse and experienced Banker population will support you achieve personal and team success
- Great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic and distinguished business
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
**About the roles
As a Business Banking Manager you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of clients. With a focus on business development, you will also have the ability to develop strong referral sources, community links and new business partnerships for this portfolio.
These positions would ideally suit a Small Business Banker or an experienced Associate looking for the next step. Imparting specialist advice, you will have strong credit and financial analysis skills and actively pursue revenue growth from existing portfolios and seek new to bank opportunities to grow the set you will be managing.
- Assess economic value and risk potential of new business Maintain and enhance the credit risk profile and profitability of the portfolio
- Utilise a structured CIS approach, building and leveraging relationships with specialists for the best customer outcomes
- Develop and improve professional excellence through management of individual and team performance
- Implement annual business plans for your customer portfolio
- Prepare and submit business lending proposals
- Lead, coach and motivate others
- A relevant business-related tertiary qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Experience within an busy portfolio of clients
- Passionate about sales and customer relationship management
- Willingness to network and identify new business
- Achieve sales goals through effective funnel management
- Maintain a good operating rhythm to ensure the delivery of relationship excellence
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for teamwork
In return we offer structured training, mentoring opportunities, career progression and development in a flexible, experienced, supportive and collaborative team environment.
- North Sydney
- Central Coast
How to apply
If you have a strong sense of community and believe banking is about passion for the customer, a will to win and a great team, then apply today!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please only apply if you meet the above skills and experience.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.**
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…