- Join the highly successful team based at the Preston BBC
- Our diverse and experienced Banker population will support you to achieve personal and team success
- Great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic and distinguished landscape
As Australia's largest business lending and business deposit taker we understand the challenges our customers face. Our Business Bank is all about developing strong customer relationships as well as having a very real focus on our people and their careers.
We need someone who strives to achieve the best outcomes for our customers and enjoys all aspects of financial analysis. The Preston opportunity will see you managing an existing portfolio of diverse customers. This opportunity will see you focusing on developing strong referral sources, community links and new business partnerships whilst also utilising your strong Business Development skills to target Small and Medium Enteprise business prospects in the expanding Northern Metropolitan growth corridor of Melbourne.
This position would ideally suit a small business banker or an experienced senior associate looking for exposure/experience in the BBM space. Imparting specialist advice, you will have strong credit and financial analysis skills and actively pursue revenue growth from existing portfolios and seek new to bank opportunities to grow the set you will be managing.
Key responsibilities include;
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Maintaining and enhancing the credit risk profile and profitability of the portfolio
- Utilising a structured sales approach through the CIS principles; building and leveraging relationships with specialists for the best customer outcomes
- Developing and improving professional excellence through management of individual and team performance
- Implementing annual business plans for your customer portfolio
- Preparing and submitting business lending proposals
Driven and tenacious, your experience in, and enjoyment of, all aspects of financial analysis will equip you to make an instant impact in this highly absorbing and rewarding role along with your previous experience in portfolio management. A relevant business-related tertiary qualification combined with prior experience managing a portfolio of clients will impress, but it's your leadership and coaching skills, passion for sales, relationship management and your drive and tenacity that will ensure your success. In return we will offer a supportive team environment to enable your learning and development in the role.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status and be a NAB payrolled employee. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time