- Exercise your own lending authority
- Bring your strong business development skills to the team
- Take the next step in your Business Banking career
- Job Related Vehicle provided
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at over 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world we need to be more than good with money. We need to be good with people too.
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Partner, our Business Banker, Small Business proactively manages relationships to identify new opportunities to meet customer needs by providing the most appropriate and cost effective financial solutions.
You will provide expert advice and recommendations in the Small Business product range, as well as analysis of potential market return to increase the acquisition of new business and maximise existing customer opportunities.
Equipped with your own delegated lending authority, you will approve lending and submit justified lending proposals outside your authority. Additionally:
- Identification and acquisition of ‘right profile’ Small Business customers, completing lending structures in line with customer needs and growth paths;
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service;
- Utilise your strong community networks to achieve and exceed sales targets;
- Develop, build and grow relationships across the enterprise to maximise opportunities;
- Proactively work with branch staff to identify business opportunities and empower them to deliver superior customer service.
Experienced in retail and/or business banking, you will also have;
- Strong ability to uncover the needs and deliver appropriate solutions to our small business customers;
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service;
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships to build appropriate internal and external networks;
- Strong track record of business development and acquisition;
- Excellent communication skills to understand, influence and advise;
- A business related degree and/or post graduate qualifications would be ideal.
Your experience in seeking to understand your customer’s needs deeply and going above and beyond will impress. Trusted for the way you operate, and putting the customer at the heart of everything you do will be considered the basics…..you deliver on what you promise and make doing business with NAB easier.
We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
How to apply
If you are passionate about small business and ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 11 Oct 2018 12:00 AM W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 25 Oct 2018 3:55 PM W. Australia Standard Time