- Exercise your own lending authority
- Great step forward in your Business Banking career
- Job Required Vehicle provided
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
About the role:
Our Business Banker, Small Business, proactively manages relationships to identify new opportunities to meet customer needs by providing the most appropriate and cost effective financial solutions. Meeting with our customers face to face you will have the ability to truly understand their business needs to ensure you can provide expert advice and recommendations in the Small Business product range, as well as analysis of potential market return to increase the acquisition of new business and maximise existing customer opportunities. Working with our branch teams as well as the local community you will be empowered to coach and mentor to help achieve the best outcomes for our customers and advocate for Small Business.
- Equipped with your own delegated lending authority, you will approve lending and submit justified lending proposals outside your authority. Additionally:
- Identification and acquisition of ‘right profile’ Small Business customers, completing lending structures in line with customer needs and growth paths;
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service;
- Utilise your strong community networks to achieve and exceed sales targets;
- Develop, build and grow relationships across the enterprise to maximise opportunities;
- Proactively work with branch staff to identify business opportunities and empower them to deliver superior customer service.
- Experienced in retail and/or business banking, you will also have;
- Strong ability to uncover the needs and deliver appropriate solutions to our small business customers;
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service;
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships to build appropriate internal and external networks;
- Strong track record of business development and meeting sales targets;
- A business related degree and/or post graduate qualifications would be ideal.
We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
What we can offer:
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply:
If you are passionate about small business and ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening may commence prior to the closing date.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 15 Nov 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 09 Dec 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time