Aurecon has a proud heritage of design excellence and delivery of complex projects. We have built our brand from that foundation and the trust our clients place in us. We describe what we stand for as “Bringing Ideas to Life” which reflects our belief that what we do best is to help clients bring their ideas to reality. Our “Just Imagine” initiative reflects our aspiration to help our clients become future ready and our design thinking strategy is an important part of this initiative.
We are now seeking applications from enthusiastic, experienced Business Analysts to assist our WA Regional Management team, located in Perth CBD.
The Business Analyst will provide high quality project support services to Commercial managers working within Regions/Offices to enable true business partnership. You will provide commercial and financial interpretive analysis across a range of financial indicators to ensure complete understanding of financial aspects of regions leaders.
Your key qualities and skills would include:
- Substantial business acumen
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between Finance/Commercial initiatives and business strategy
- Ability to collect and synthesize large quantities of quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to recognize trends and develop recommendations based on data analysis
- Ability to develop and deliver relevant, effective training programs to targeted audiences
- Effective team player and networker
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Solid knowledge of Finance/Commercial policies, processes and talent management practices
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and technical post tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA qualifications or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in the relevant field of expertise.
If you are strategy focused with a leadership flair and a desire to continue to develop your skillset amongst a world-class peer group, then we would like to hear from you.
What We Provide
We believe a career is not just a job; it's a collection of experiences you gain through professional networks, working with current technologies and expanding your knowledge base. All this while working on a broad range of projects and the possibility of local, interstate and international travel within a globally collaborative business.
Alignment with the Aurecon Attributes is also vital: Co-creative, Commercial, Sense-maker, Inquisitive, Engaging, Resourceful, Fearless and Unconventional Thinking.
Kindly refer to http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/careers/themes/why-join-aurecon/aurecon-attributes.aspx for more detail.
Working within the global Aurecon team offers extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work. For examples of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/projects.aspx .
How to Apply
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer.