- Looking to join a bank with a fresh, values based, customer centric approach?
- Lead a successful team who are engaged and motivated
- Strong local customer and community focus
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Yes, we're a bank. And yes, this is a Branch Manager position in our Retail team. But we're not like regular banks – and we don't hire regular leaders.
With over 5,000 staff across our network of over 750 retail branches, agencies and kiosks our people are the face of NAB and our focus is providing our customers with the help, guidance and advice they deserve.
The role of Branch Manager is responsible for the overall business performance of the branch. The manager drives activities to achieve business performance targets (revenue growth, customer service scores, referral targets) through inspirational team leadership and strategic business development activities.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Leading, developing & inspiring your team
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Managing & driving the business performance of your branch and people
- Driving sales & maximising customer opportunities across the business
- Working collaboratively with internal business channels
- Supporting & serving your local community, clients & customers
Our successful candidate will be passionate about retail customers and the services we offer. Underpinned by strong business acumen and personal resilience, you will be just the high performer we're looking to invest in and grow your career further. This role will be challenging and rewarding best suiting an experienced People Leader with extensive banking, sales, lending, and distribution background with a passion for coaching and leadership.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
It's also important to note that to be eligible for this opportunity you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time