- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Suit experienced People Leader from a Financial Services background
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Blacktown location
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment. We support a flexible workplace and offer our staff a number of great benefits, including –
- Flexible working conditions
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
About the Role?
As the Branch Manager, you will relish the opportunity to lead, motivate and coach a team to increase market share of BOQ, in the local area of representation, by demonstrating;
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and guiding your team regarding product knowledge, sales and service excellence
- Proven ability in nurturing existing customer relationships
- Experience in implementing a lead generation and community engagement program to attract new customers to BOQ
- Ensuring all compliance requirements are strictly adhered to
As a commercially astute individual, your proven sales and business development experience, will be complimented by your solid networks within the banking arena. Naturally, you will be a born leader, providing ongoing support and guidance to the team. You will thrive in a sales environment, increasing BOQ’s market share, by demonstrating;
- Knowledge and proven skills in management of branch operations
- Strategic business development with proven capability in developing and implementing sales initiatives to target customers and acquire greater market share
- Experience in coaching and developing staff across all product knowledge, processes and procedures
What will set you apart?
As a passionate Branch Manager, you will know what it takes to truly connect with your customer network, providing best in market customer solutions. Demonstrating highly developed communication skills, you will effortlessly build strong relationships within your local area. Results driven, you will thrive in setting your own personal targets, and ensuring success is achieved.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.