- We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales
- Array of Flexible Work Options | Paid Parental Leave | Additional Leave Purchase
- Sydney Olympic Park Location - travel to Garden Island & Rydalmere from time to time
Why Work with Thales?
At Thales, we’re committed to caring about the whole of you. Creating an environment of trust and empowerment where your contribution is valued, where your well-being counts and you can manage the right work-life balance for you. We believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. We’re always open to discussing your individual needs, just let us know what works for you.
That commitment extends through our generous benefits package: that’s why Thales were the first Engineering company in Australia to pay the superannuation guarantee on unpaid primary carer’s leave. Whether you want to work for 4 years and get paid to take the 5th year off, or you just need help finding a childcare place, you’ll have our support every step of the way.
Developing Your Career
We’re committed to giving you opportunities to be your best. We believe in embracing the passion and potential of our people, and to achieve this we offer market leading training, development and experiences, along with the opportunity to be mentored and coached by some of the smartest minds in the industry.
We hire from within as our first priority, so you’ll have a myriad of opportunities within our diverse, global organisation.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we clarify complicated problems by combining our experience in market with our leading research and development capabilities.
As the Bid Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for assisting the Bid Pricing team to coordinate and control the pricing and finance content for tender offerings by Thales.
- Providing bid managers, project managers and Business Finance Controllers with timely reliable and relevant financial pricing information necessary for decision making processes
- Actively contributing to identify improvement initiatives for the Bid Pricing process and systems, from inception to monitoring their implementation and effectiveness
- Assist with the coordination and control of the pricing and finance content and risks for all allocated proposals and tenders
- Be an active member of the bid management team from capture development to contract award, including participation in contract negotiation and cost investigations with the Customer as required
To be successful in your role, you will have demonstrated and/or acquired the following knowledge and experience;
- Degree level qualifications or equivalent in relevant finance of business related discipline
- Demonstrate experience in a similar function ideally in a role contributing to the bid assessment, compilation and process
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders and to work collaboratively and effectively In a team environment
- You will possess a high degree of resilience and the ability to navigate what can be ambiguity in a fast paced environment with agility and craft
To apply for this role you must be eligible for a Defence Security Clearance (NV1). You may need to be ITARS cleared; therefore Thales need to know if you hold any other passport other than Australian, or have dual citizenship.
To play a key role in driving the success of a truly global organisation click the apply button now.