- Help our customers achieve their financial goals
- Expand your mortgage expertise and passion for customers
- Future career development into Branch Manager, Mobile Banker or Business Banking
Yes, we're a bank. And yes, this is a banking position in our home leading team. But we're not like regular banks – and we don't hire regular bankers.
As an experienced Banker you're the first point of contact for a full range of residential lending inquiries in branch. This is a high volume role within our retail network focused on generating lending growth and identifying cross sell opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Increase the growth and manage the retention of a consumer lending portfolio
- Conduct pro-active activity to acquire new clients to NAB
- Retain existing clients by offering advice and financial solutions that add value to our customer's life
- Support the Branch Manager and help to develop the sales ability of your branch team through peer coaching and guidance
We're looking for future leaders and mobile specialists who advocate for customers and who can demonstrate a customer centric focus and business development activities with ease. To ensure we meet the demands of our clients in this location, if you thrive in a results driven sales environment and have a credit or a mortgage lending background, along with the ability to influence colleagues and customers, managing complex products and inquiries we encourage you to apply.
We really do believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers and for the community too.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time