ABOUT THE ROLE:
Perioperative Services at Mercy Hospital for Women encompasses four operating theatres, PACU, Day Surgery/DOSA, Preadmission Clinic and Acute Pain Service. We have a strong commitment to staff education and ongoing professional development with weekly in-services.
• Casual Bank opportunities working across a variety of specialty areas within theatres: Scrub-Scout, PACU, Anaesthetics, Day Surgery
• Mercy Hospital for Women – Heidelberg
• To work across all shifts Morning, Evening and Night shifts as allocated based on availabilities
• To work a minimum of 2 shifts per month in our theatres specialising in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 3 Specialist Teaching Hospital providing both public and private patient care through maternity services, neonatology and paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women’s health and associated health, support and diagnostic services. We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Registered Nurse and / or Midwife with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Be a high performer who is patient focused, motivated and enjoys working in a team environment.
• Have completed a minimum of one year experience in your specialty area
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Sandra Capron, Director of Nursing/Patient Access and Workforce, Mercy Hospital for Women, 0427 247 541
Quote Ref No: MHW 122
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 68 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|