ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Tertiary Public Hospital. Our 61 bed “state-of-the-art” Neonatal Unit comprises of Level 6 NICU and Special Care Nursery. We have a strong commitment to staff education and ongoing professional development with weekly in-services.
• Casual Bank opportunities for Registered Nurses or Registered Nurse/ Midwives: in NICU and / or SCN
• Mercy Hospital for Women – Heidelberg
• To work across all shifts Morning, Evening and Night shifts as allocated based on availabilities
• To work a minimum of 2 shifts per month
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 3 Specialist Teaching Hospital providing both public and private patient care through maternity services, neonatology and paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women’s health and associated health, support and diagnostic services. We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Registered Nurse and / or Midwife with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Be a high performer who is patient focused, motivated and enjoys working in a team environment.
• Have completed a minimum of one year experience in your specialty area
Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Sandra Capron, Director of Nursing/Patient Access and Workforce, Mercy Hospital for Women, 0427 247 541
Quote Ref No: MHW 121
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 62 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|