- 14 month Maternity contract
- Passionate team
- Sydney CBD
At Caltex, we make life easier. We keep millions of people moving every day, and continue to be Australia’s leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer. Our business is dynamic and often technical, and we rely on talented people who seek to find solutions in complex, often diverse operating environments. Where do you come in?
We're looking for energetic people who want to join our growing team. We currently have an opportunity for an Accounting Professional to deliver efficient, accurate, timely and meaningful reporting, forecasts and budgets to contribute to the achievement of Caltex strategies.
Reporting to the B2B Pricing Operations Lead, in this role you will:
- Resolve delegated sales and customer price enquiries.
- Execute B2B pricing operations maintaining and utilising numerous pricing models.
- Load Government excise to pricing models and systems.
- Generate periodic Price Advices as well as manage customer, fixed price and contract price adjustments.
- Source, maintain and update market Intel Registers.
- Ensure Pricing Compliance through maintenance, including register and investigate pricing errors.
You are Tertiary qualified, and have a strong working knowledge of pricing information systems and applications. Ideally you will have SAP and strong Excel capability. Your previous roles have developed your pricing knowledge and strengthened your problem solving ability. You are collaborative and team oriented with a desire to lookout for continuous process improvements.
If we’ve got your interest, we encourage you to submit an application because we would love to tell you more. Click ‘Apply Online’ below to register your interest. Applications close on March 1st.
Our culture is open and team-orientated and lets our employees be themselves while achieving great results. Our core company values - Care, Own, Move, Serve, Win and Trailblaze - act as a roadmap to ensure we continue to grow and enable millions to keep moving.
Working at Caltex has many benefits, including:
- Flexible work options (enabled through technology)
- Career development opportunities
- BabyCare Package (including a BabyCare bonus).
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate health plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study reimbursement
- Opportunities to relocate intra and interstate
- Employee Share Scheme
- Personal Performance Bonus and Company Incentive Scheme
- Two x Star Card with a 25% fuel discount, for a privately-owned private-use vehicle
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply.