- Working in collaboration with a great team
- Based in Cairns, be a part of our neighborhood
- Great personal development and career development opportunities
Back the BOLD that move Australia forward, with more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at over 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world we need to be more than good with money. We need to be good with people too.
Working in a positive, dynamic and hard working team, we're looking for an associate that is confident and professional to provide analytical, customer service, sales and administrative support. Acting as the key customer liaison point and with supportive direction this is a great stepping stone into your future Business Banking Manager career
Key responsibilities include:
- support with customer relationship management
- assist with sales related activities
- completion of the key components of the Credit Memorandum
- complete Know Your Client process for new to bank clients
- preparing for the approval of business lending proposals
- attending customer interviews
- general account transactions and service requests
- identifying new business & referral opportunities
- acting as a key customer liaison point
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role
You will have experience in analysing financials and writing credit submissions for business loans. Strong customer service and communication skills are essential. An aptitude and flair for client development/sales is also required. Ideally you will also have:
- a strong understanding of the end-to-end lending process
- attention to detail and problem solving skills
- excellent time management
- a degree in business, commerce, law, economics or equivalent (desirable); or relevant work experience.
- Graduates in law/accounting/business/commerce or students in final year are strongly encouraged to apply
Expand your skills and be coached and supported to thrive in a driven and positive team environment.
We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time