BOQ’s Private Bank service a client base of high net wealth individuals from a variety of backgrounds. The Private Bank has a high performance team culture with sales objectives focussing upon cross sales, business growth and retention.
The Assistant Private Banker’s role is to provide service and lending support to their Private Banker. Together, both the Private Banker and Assistant Private Banker tailor a range of transaction and cheque accounts, at-call and term deposits, credit cards, line of credit finance, home and investment loans, and commercial and equipment finance loans to suit their customers’ needs.
You will assist your Private Banker to meet sales targets while delivering exceptional customer service and will:
- Increase the value of the portfolio’s customer base by meeting or exceeding sales budgets in relation to: cross sales, drawdowns, asset and liabilities growth
- Manage the lending process from application through to settlement, ensuring all lending applications are of an acceptable credit quality and meet with Private Bank and the Bank’s compliance standards. Communicate with relevant parties at key points in the loan application process through to settlement.
- Liaise with HP Loan Centre to ensure all lending transactions are processed promptly and accurately
- Provide cross referrals to Business Banking, Debtor Finance, Equipment Finance and other areas of the network
To be successful in this role you'll possess:
- Minimum 2 years within Private Banking
- Expert communication skills
- Previous exposure with HNW individuals
- Intermediate to Advanced credit and lending sills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to work independently as you will be working alone at times
If the above sounds like you, please register your interest by clicking on "Apply Now" and you will be redirected to our career's website.