Application Developer - Sharepoint (Microsoft Collaboration) - 2 years fixed term contract - Melbourne
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently recruiting Application Developer_ **Sharepoint (Microsoft Collobaration)**for a 2 years fixed term contract, based in Melbourne.
The Application Development team is responsible for supporting the full life cycle of application development including enhancements and support to production environments. As an Application Developer your responsibilities include –
- Write, review and maintain program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards. This role demands strong technical experience and skills required for transition and upgrade projects.
- Build, deploy and integrate the new functions and processes integrating them into existing application functionality.
- Test, debug, diagnose and correct errors and faults in an applications program code within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
- Meetings and discussions with business, IT & industry teams on current and future trends in Energy & Utility industry. Knowledge on Energy & Utilities industry is mandatory for this role.
- Lead team in a multi geographical set-up and work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success.
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills –
- 8+ years of IT project experience.
- Hands on project experience in Sharepoint online, Power Apps, MS Flow, office365.
- Solid skills in SSRS, SSIS and database (Oracle, SQL Sever)
- Knowledge on EnergyOne products (Energyoffer, EnergyFlow, Energyone Trading etc.)
- Good to have skills on Dot net, mongo, MS Access, IBM marketing platform, Watson campaign automation.
- Deep understanding of Energy trading, settlements, risk assessments, analytics & reporting
- Experience with upgrade of sharepoint on-premise/online.
- Knowledge on Agile development, Dev Ops models & ITIL methodologies.
- Exposure to automation, cognitive, defect management, service management and SCM Tools.
- Good Communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills.
Compensation package from $74 970 (full-time equivalent inclusive of superannuation) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.