- Brilliant opportunity for a passionate superannuation professional
- Outstanding chance to demonstrate your knowledge of superannuation products
- Great career opportunity
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Positioned within our Corporate Superannuation Product Management team, the purpose of this role is to support our Product Manager in operating and running the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Super product portfolio. You will provide assistance to the Product Manager in achieving this by improving and maintaining competitive and compliant products, and assist in creating strong product value propositions to ensure that our clients receive market leading products.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to
- Supporting product design, management & compliance across a variety of superannuation products
- Identify product changes and enhancements to grow and retain members
- Product analysis and provide pricing recommendations
- Work efficiently and effectively with key stakeholders
- Help produce product related reporting including roadmaps, and dashboards outlining performance
Qualifications and experience required
- 3+ years Product Management experience
- Experience in the superannuation or wealth management industry
- Outstanding stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you meet the above criteria and would like to take the next exciting step in your career then apply now!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 11 Oct 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 28 Oct 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time