- AML/CTF and sanctions focused
- Lead and inspire a team within our Financial Crime practice
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
Join PwC’s Fraud & Forensics team as a Director and drive value to a vast network of clients in the financial services industry.
You will be given exposure to a variety of work focused on helping clients manage their risks and exposure to Financial Crime, including AML/CTF independent reviews and risk assessments, transaction monitoring reviews, internal process, policy & procedure reviews, AML/CTF and sanctions framework design and review and management of AML/CTF remediation projects.
About the role
- Manage AML/CTF and sanctions reviews, risk assessments, remediation projects and other related engagements with our clients
- Guide and support activities assuring oversight and review of compliance matters, such as AML/CTF internal process or policy and procedure reviews
- Lead, coach, mentor and inspire junior analysts in the team
- Market and develop the business for future growth
- Strong background in AML/CTF and sanctions with a banking organisation
- Around 10+ years’ total experience working within the financial crime sector, either at a financial institution or regulator
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to communicate with impact to stakeholders
- Risk and/or management consulting experience is highly beneficial
- Agility in changing circumstances when dealing with client issues
- A team player with time and project management skills
The offer at PwC
As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to a variety of flexible working styles. These are unique opportunities offering a fun and supportive work environment and the chance to build a successful career. The significant breadth of our client base ensures that interesting and varied work is always available.
In return we offer you the opportunity to join a diverse and progressive team that will allow you to learn from inspirational people who are committed to ensuring that each and every interaction is an opportunity to learn, challenge, reframe and innovate.
Ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Apply online now - http://www.pwc.com.au/careers/index.htm
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Stephanie Rankin is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.
We welcome the opportunity to speak to candidates about our value proposition and recognition and reward approach. The minimum full time salary for this role is $200000 including 9.5% Superannuation, however will be determined based on the skills and experience that the candidate brings.