Telstra's Enterprise team has been identified as an area of strategic growth and is focused on providing our government and enterprise customers of all sizes with an integrated range of communications solutions and managed services.
This role has a proactive responsibility to help identify, articulate and drive the transformation and integration of Global Service Experience (GSE) and the Service Central platform business processes and supporting technical solution features for the Telstra Enterprise Service Management Framework.
As an integral member of the Feature teams, the role provides agile project and capability expertise (ITIL functions – incident, request, problem, etc.) as it relates to the service management domain and program context in the preparation of features and the execution of sprints features to release.
You'll have various accountabilities, however some key focuses include:
- Direct and lead the feature teams and are supported through an iteration Manager (Scrum master) and peer group to ensure the delivery of outcomes to the GSE business unit and other Service Central stakeholders
- Responsible for overall co-ordination and execution of a epic, feature and story development as it relates to a selected capability
- Ensures the release prerequisites for production deployment are met
- Coordinate and facilitate effective communication of all release activities across the capability and the combination of other capabilities into a release
- Adherence to a high level of standardisation and low variation, driving efficient, quality outcomes for our business
- Effective use of our people to deliver value add in high productivity roles
- Productivity and cost improvement, as well as customer experience improvement resulting in positive NPS change
- Creation and management of backlog of enhancement groups including epic, features and stories
We are looking for an individual to hit the ground running, so it is important you can demonstrate the below:
- Solid knowledge of service management principles & ITIL
- Agile & scrum knowledge
- Stakeholder management for the elicitation and elaboration of requirements as it relates to processes and designs
- Advanced problem solving skills and ability to develop and resolve complex issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed persuasion and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of change impact assessments
- Gathering data and data analysis
- Reporting experience
- Experience in developing and presenting solution designs to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Operational experience in service management and service delivery.
- Some understanding of GSE Service Management Framework, and Business Process Framework (eTOM) Telstra Capabilities.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including Visio and PowerPoint packages
- Self-starting and highly motivated individual who is passionate about our customers and driving forward in delivering improvements at every step.
If you feel that you could be the one and you'd like to express your interest then please reach out by selecting the apply icon below. Feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself and why you're a great Agile Product Owner. Take the next step and connect to a future created by you today.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex