CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group’s construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
With construction well underway at the CPB HEB JV, we are seeking to appoint an Administrator to assist one of our site based construction teams.
Key accountabilities of the role will include:
- Assisting with the ordering and supply of aggregates to the project
- Coordinating the completion and review of quality assurance documentation
- Weekly data reporting
- Play an active role in the support of engineers within the team
- Proving updates on construction reporting status
To be successful in this position you will have the following competencies:
- Significant administration experience
- A commitment to safety and health above all else
- Experience working within civil infrastructure projects
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to plan and prioritise work effectively, including interfacing with multiple stakeholders and considering their needs
To support our Mission and Principles, we need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
Further information regarding the above projects and current projects across the Cimic Group range of companies please visit http://www.cimic.com.au/our-business/projects
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
CPB Contractors are An Equal Opportunity Employer