Account Manager – South Eastern Suburbs
CSR Limited is a leading Australian Manufacturing business with a rich history. We are recognised for our innovative approach to developing sustainable and high performing building products and systems for the residential and commercial segments across Australia and New Zealand.
Our Lightweight Systems business consists of market leading brands such as Gyprock Plasterboard, Cemintel Fibre Cement and Himmel Interior Systems. We are a leader in providing innovative lightweight solutions across the building industry.
Reporting to the Sales Manager – Direct Sales, and based in the South Eastern Suburbs, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to support us with our continual growth and seize opportunities by strategically increasing current business activities and initiatives for our Gyprock, Cemintel and Himmel range.
This position offers a challenging and rewarding opportunity in an exciting and growing category of the building industry.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Develop and maintain progressive relationships with builders and contractors operating in the commercial market
- Track identified building projects to maintain specifications and provide builder support
- Assist customers with their technical enquiries in conjunction with our research and technical team
- Key account management with the ability to construct and secure win/win sales proposals
- Collect market intelligence to assist business planning and defend competitor activity
- Work with builders to improve their knowledge of our products and systems with a view to increasing their application
- Manage customer accounts within agreed trading terms to ensure that these terms and territory targets are satisfied
Skills & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role combined with strong commercial acumen
- Strong influencing skills with a flair for building relationships
- A consultative approach with the ability to create wins for our customers and the business
- Excellent communication skills with the ability engage with both internal and external customers across all levels
- A passion for delivering 1st class customer service
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- High levels of energy and a desire to challenge the status quo
Rewards & Benefits of the role
- A full-time permanent role
- Opportunity to work for a well-established and high performing business
- Excellent salary package including 12% Super, leave loading, bonus and a fully maintained vehicle
CSR Health & Safety: The successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol screen) and a criminal background check before a formal offer is made.