An incredible opportunity for a dynamic seller, with a demonstrated capability to lead and close large complex pursuits, to join one of the worlds most innovative companies. The Microsoft Enterprise Services organization is dedicated to helping our customers adapt and transform digitally, enabling them to do more. The Strategic Transformation Lead (STL) leads complex pursuits in Microsoft’s Strategic, Enterprise & Global customer accounts: focusing on our most strategic transformation opportunities, the STL role works with all elements of Microsoft’s leadership, Enterprise Operating Unit & Enterprise Services teams. This role also requires a high level of orchestration and stakeholder management, so the ability to work constructively as a member of a broad team is also vitally important.
The focus of the STL role is to drive & close complex deals. Key accountabilities include:
- Complex Deal Leadership – with agreement of Account Team, take leadership of complex digital transformation opportunities
- Work with the Account Executive (AE) to leverage knowledge from the Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU), to ensure alignment with the overall account
- strategy & to identify/prioritize complex deal opportunities
- Partner with the Enterprise Services Account Executive (SE) & Solution Specialists (SSSP’s) for Enterprise Services team planning & to identify/prioritize
- complex deal opportunities
- Lead complex deal planning: including win theming, stakeholder mapping, price to win, close planning and communications with the customer
- Execution – Enable Customers to realize desired outcomes through strategic,
- Enterprise Services-led, digital transformation Projects
- Lead the virtual team of EOU, Enterprise Services account-aligned resources & domain Pursuit Lead(s) to shape and close complex digital transformation
- deals in line with deal capture plans
- Orchestrate sales and delivery success through the AE, Enterprise Services account-aligned resources and domain Pursuit Leads
- Meet or exceed your revenue targets, ensuring you execute in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling complex, strategic, multi-million dollar solutions deals
- Large deal pursuit methodology knowledge and experience in win-theming, deal-shaping, price-to-close & stakeholder management
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background within technology, preferably with 10+ years of related experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.