As a Strategic Transformation Lead (STL), you will lead complex pursuits and focus on our most strategic transformation opportunities. Candidates will preferably have a background within technology and have around 10 years of related experience.
An incredible opportunity for a confident seller, with experience leading and closing complex deals, to join one of the world’s most innovative company. The Microsoft Enterprise Services organisation is dedicated to helping our customers adapt and transform digitally, enabling them to do more.
The role requires a high-level of orchestration and stakeholder management, so it is necessary to be able to work constructively as a member of a broad team. To be successful in this role you will need to be a great communicator, collaborator and networker. You will be apart of a supportive and inclusive team who wants you to succeed.
- Taking leadership of complex digital transformation opportunities
- Working in partnership with the Account Executive to leverage the knowledge of the Enterprise Operative Unit (EOU), to ensure alignment of the overall account
- Enabling customers to realise their desired outcomes through strategic, Services-led, digital transformation Projects
- Ensure both sales and delivery success with the wider Services Team
- Implement your sales strategy by leveraging methods, processes and tools that Microsoft as to offer
- Proven sales experience in selling complex, strategic, high value solutions deals
- Large deal pursuit methodology knowledge and experience in win-theming, deal-shaping and stakeholder management
- Follow recognized sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background within technology, preferably with 5+ years of related experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.