Boeing Defence Australia is seeking an experienced administrative support specialist to work as part of a dynamic, fast-paced team that supports the delivery of world-leading Defence products and services to the Australian Defence Force.
As the Access Administrator, the successful candidate will support the operation of the Security function in the implementation and maintenance access control policy and processes across the company from our Brisbane office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administer the fabrication and distribution of Boeing SecureBadges to employees and contractors in accordance with Boeing procedures.
- Process access requests and apply access in accordance with BDA policy and the application of the "need to know" principal.
- Create and manage non-employee records in the Non-Boeing Administration Registry on request and in accordance with BDA policy.
- Triage of emails and maintenance of the Security Group Email Inbox.
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar administrative position, with demonstrated professional qualities of integrity, reliability, confidentiality and initiative.
- Ability to obtain and retain an appropriate level of Australian Government Security Clearance.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Defence security requirements.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.