Your career in Accenture Operations
Data Centre Operations Load Balancer Specialist
We are looking for an experienced load balancer specialist to join our team of data center technology experts to manage and improve the delivery of critical business applications via F5 and Citrix NetScaler technologies.
Are you a dynamic thinker passionate about improving systems?
Join a team that’s driving change.
Do you want to help companies and governments improve their operations each and every day? By working closely with our clients your mission will be to improve effectiveness, efficiency and customer experience by leveraging new innovations, new technology and new operations. If you are an innovator, we can help you exceed your career aspirations by joining a team that truly drives change.
Within Accenture Operations you will make solutions real and deliver business outcomes. We help clients become more successful by helping them improve their systems and effectiveness. We are constantly innovating and generating new ideas with the goal of helping clients identify the technologies and operations they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Manage technical operations of load balancing infrastructure.
Design, test and implement enhancements and improvements.
Monitor platform performance, capacity, availability and compliance.
Take ownership for critical incident resolution, driving issues to closure.
Rapidly troubleshoot and solve complex technology problems to restore production system availability in a structured, timeous manner.
Proactively monitor & manage events to maintain critical production systems availability
Review, maintain and ensure end-to-end architecture diagrams for critical services to assist in upstream and downstream impact assessment and causal analysis
Review root cause of escalations and work with appropriate resources to ensure continuous improvements of technology environment and products
Apply effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimize or remove a business service impacts.
Maintain and analyzes metrics to identify trends, capacity forecasting and planning inputs
Plan implementation work in consultation with client management.
Ensure service management operational processes are applied properly and consistently.
- The role will be based in the Perth CBD.
- 5+ years of experience providing data center operations services and expertise to enterprise clients is required, specifically:
- Prior experience designing, testing, implementing and operating load balancing solutions in large organizations.
- 2+ years’ experience with relevant network equipment (i.e. F5 Networks products and Citrix NetScaler products).
- Resolution of major incidents
- Monitoring critical data center infrastructure
- Troubleshooting data center infrastructure
- IP networking concepts and technologies (esp. routing & switching, address translation, firewalls, load balancing and traffic acceleration.)
- Excellent knowledge of load balancing and traffic acceleration concepts and technologies.
- Working knowledge of the following is required:
- Data center infrastructure (compute, storage, network, HCI)
- Windows Server
- IT Service Management
- Infrastructure management/monitoring tools (e.g. SolarWinds, Microsoft SCCM, SCOM)
- Knowledge/experience with the following is advantageous:
- public cloud load balancing and networking
- SAN and NAS technologies
- Ability to excel under pressure and tight deadlines and work effectively in high stress situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate technical concepts and status to management teams.
- Strong relationship skills and ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Effectively work with global operations teams.
At Accenture, we can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
As a leading professional services company with more than 411,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital, strategy, consulting, technology and operations.
As part of a global diverse workforce you will help organisations across every industry imaginable improve the way they work. Join us and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.