Provides business and operational leadership for a Country Sales executive. This includes the strategic planning, tracking, analysis, reporting of business goals and business unit plans. Requires independent initiative and broad discretion to execute objectives.
Serves as the liaison and contact point for cross-functional interdependencies. Manages special project initiatives assigned by the business group or functional executive. Project work can be of short or long duration, but in either case has significant impact on the BG/function.
This job spends the majority of time in strategic planning, performing advanced analysis and making recommendations to executives on matters of importance to effective, efficient and timely business operations.
Works as part of a global team to drive common methodologies and processes
- Manages execution of the day-to-day sales operations for a Country Sales team, including planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of business goals and initiatives.
- Manages key projects as assigned by the Country Sales lead. Develops and/or drives forecasting, pipeline mgmt and business reporting processes, including, but not limited to, productivity measurement, and dashboards. May also drive third party survey analysis.
- Works with global team to standardize and optimise sales processes, systems and tools usage, to make the Sales Team more effective via successful implementation, coaching, tracking and management.
- Actively drives sales governance and processes in addition to communications. Maintains policy items that require review and approval by bodies.
- Takes an advisory role in executive communication, developing content, determining critical audience themes and methods of delivery.
- Set meeting agendas and facilitate meetings on behalf of the executive. Recommends improvements to business planning, governance and communication processes.
- Interprets organizational metrics, highlighting trends and develops intervention strategies to minimize negative and augment positive trends. May present intervention strategies to BU/function executive's staff.
- Manages annual goal planning and quota process on behalf of Sales lead. Facilitates activities from initial goal set, review of goals, to finalization of goals. Ensures that goals are communicated and reviewed on a periodic basis.
- May drive the execution of special initiatives and remedying plans including the integration of cross-functional teams to accomplish business. objectives. Works closely with Finance and HR leads to drive the business forward both strategically and operationally.
- Owns CRM for their region including training and ongoing business requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Finance or equivalent
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Strong ability to logically analyze problems and develop solutions
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and summarize status to Senior Executive level
- Self-starter who sets aggressive goals and is driven to succeed both personally and professionally; focused on productivity; deeply committed to quality and integrity
- Able to create a culture of shared values throughout the company in which people work together cooperatively toward common and mutually recognized objectives