Continuous Improvement Coach
- Challenge yourself to facilitate CI projects across the Qantas Group
- Excellent role to work collaboratively across the Group to increase capability and deliver benefits
- Permanent, Mascot Corporate office
We won’t settle for anything less than the best outcome. We’re a high performing team, and we each have the opportunity to add value and make an impact on the business.
As the Continuous Improvement (CI) Coach you will be responsible for facilitating CI projects across the Group. Ultimately this role is responsible for increasing CI capability across the Qantas Group through delivery of projects, coaching and training. It is core to sustainable transformation. The role will facilitate end to end process reviews and analysis with a view to simplifying and driving efficiencies for a Group benefit.
Working collaboratively with numerous other support functions to enable digitisation, innovation and to drive Transformation benefits for our customers, staff and the business.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Facilitate delivery of Continuous Improvement Projects to deliver customer, employee and business benefits ensuring alignment to the Qantas Group Strategic priorities
- Support and Coach Continuous Improvement Projects across the Group to understand true root cause, accelerate delivery and associated benefits
- Engage and facilitate end to end process reviews and analysis to drive simplification, efficiency and sustainable end to end measurement (customer, business and employee)
- Identify and drive Cross-Group opportunities by partnering with Business Units to influence alignment of cross-functional opportunities
- Actively promote the Continuous Improvement methodology and Lean, Six Sigma tools and techniques to uplift capability
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships and actively work collaboratively with other support areas (e.g. Group Innovation/Intelligent Process Automation) to achieve optimal outcomes for the Group
You’ll have -
- Degree qualified
- Lean / Six Sigma Greenbelt trained
- Min 2 year + experience using Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Project delivery experience that have delivered bottom line, customer and staff benefits
- Experience in end to end process mapping and analysis
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management capability
- Ability to influence individuals and build/maintain effective relationships and collaborate across the Group for the right outcome
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Power point and Word
We’re committed to helping you build your career. With the support of your manager, let’s start a conversation about making your next move.
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Applications close Monday, 23 April 2018