- Newly created senior role within our systems team
- Mascot Corporate Campus
- Attractive remuneration package + benefits
At Qantas, our strong beliefs guide the way we work, ensuring everything we do stays true to our customers and this iconic brand. We’re a high performing team, and we each have the opportunity to add value and make an impact on the business.
Your new role will see you lead the implementation of Jeppesen Crew Planning products across parts of the Qantas Group. You will participate in gathering requirements from various stakeholders, designing solutions, and implementing crew planning systems.
In doing so you will ensure that all government regulations, collective agreements requirements, as well as meet the business efficiency objectives are met. As part of your work, you will also be coaching System Analysts to improve the knowledge base in the Crew Systems team. You will also work on the optimisation and configuration of a range of business improvement initiatives throughout the Qantas Group.
You’ll have -
- Strong software development skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience implementing Jeppesen Crew Pairing and Rostering
- Experience in translating complex business requirements into system specification, designing solutions, and implementing Jeppesen Crew Pairing and Jeppesen Crew Rostering from scratch
- Expertise in Python and Jeppesen Rave
- Good communication skills
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Experience with Agile methodology
- The ability to write clear and concise analysis, design, and test documentation
- Experience with building test suites in RAVE / Python
- Knowledge of Jeppesen Manpower Planning and Jeppesen Crew Bid (highly desirable)
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply. Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – get in touch today.
Applications close Sunday April 29, 2018