Become the essential connection between our clients and the technologies that help them expand the size of their businesses and become more profitable. As a Sales and Marketing professional at Microsoft, you’ll work closely with the sales teams which serve as the human face of our multi-billion-dollar global company.
You collaborate, manage, and fuel the success of business groups. You are dedicated to creativity, communication, and strategy. Join Microsoft to envision, create, and build the solutions and tools of the future. Together, let’s empower billions.
Example roles include but are not limited to; Account Executive and Business Program Manager.
Training & Development
The Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) is as an accelerated career development program designed to recruit and hire top-performing universities graduates across a broad range of roles. This program aims to cultivate your talent through training, mentoring and community support.
The MACH learning scheme is an 18-month comprehensive onboarding and development program that runs alongside your full-time job. As well as world-class training and coaching from some of the brightest minds, you can look forward to being part of a global community of over 1800 MACH peers in 60 countries.
MACH is different from other programs in that you will be immediately placed in a challenging role with specific learning roadmaps. You will be provided with the infrastructure and resources that will allow you to define and grow you career, including access to world-class learning solutions both online and in classrooms.
It’s challenging. It’s rewarding. It’s everything you would expect of a World -Class program at one of the world’s most advanced technology companies.
- Must be on-track to complete or within 6-months of graduation of part-time or full-time MBA
- Must have equal to or less than 7 years combined (full-time) professional work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thrive and deliver results in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Passion for the technology and innovation
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, deal with ambiguity, make trade-off decisions, meet deadlines and drive for results
- Ability to impact and influence customers with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and the drive to create real and measurable business results
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.