Taking on a customer facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of developing technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
Example roles include but are not limited to; Premier Field Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Consultant, Data Scientist, Cloud Solutions Architect, Technical Sales Professional and Partner Development Manager.
In a customer facing technology role you will act as a trusted technology advisor, you will strategize information technology decision makers as well as business decision owners who come to Microsoft for specific and unique end-to-end solutions. You may take on a consultant role, where you will be required to design, and implement enterprise infrastructures and IT business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions or work as a field engineer, where you will be responsible for delivering dedicated technical solution support to strategic Microsoft customers ensuring the health of their IT infrastructure.
- On-track to complete or within 12-months of graduation of a Bachelor or non-MBA Master’s degree in IT/Computer Science or Engineering majors.
- Have less than 2 years combined (full-time) professional work experience
- Passion for the technology and innovation
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques
- Evaluates & builds solutions based on customer perspective
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Takes responsibility and holds others accountable for actions, decisions, and goals
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.