* Employer has undertaken the requirements to be on the Pay Equity Ambassador list, administered by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA).
Open to discussing flexible working arrangements at the interview stage?
Employer is a Pay Equity Ambassador*
Paid Parental Leave at full salary for primary carer (not including government-funded parental leave)
12 Weeks or 24 weeks at half pay
Paid Parental Leave at full salary for secondary carer
Minimum tenure required to be eligible for Paid Parental Leave
Continuation of superannuation payments whilst on paid Parental Leave
Continuation of superannuation payments whilst on unpaid Parental Leave
Programs for parents returning to work after Parental Leave
Opportunities to purchase leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Leadership development programs
Targets to raise the number of women in leadership
Domestic and Family Violence policy
Internal Women's networking groups
Employee engagement scores year on year
Employee turnover rate
Paid volunteer days
In Development: 1 day per annum (coming in 2018)
If you would like to hide a section or a table row in this page, please type"no" in the box on top of the section/row
Why work for us?
At Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) we are a relationship based company and working here is unlike any other role you’ve had.
We believe everyone on our team is important and having an inclusive workplace where talent, experience and perspectives of our people are pivotal in forging exceptional relationships with our customers.
We know products and technology do not fulfil the promise behind a brand, people do.
We strive to attract, develop and retain people for their passion, desire to perform, an ability to put others first and proactively serve customers.
- Ms Jeanne Johns commenced as Managing Director & CEO at IPL on 15 November 2017. Jeanne is a global executive and chemical engineer with over 25 years’ experience in international refining, petrochemicals, oil & gas industries.
- As of 1 October 2018 our female workforce in Australia was 22% and 33% of our new hires for the financial year were female
- We have several strategies in play to continue to improve our workplace values and embrace diversity.
Who are we?
IPL is a global diversified industrial chemicals company. IPL plays an essential role in the mining and agriculture industries which produce many of life’s daily essentials. Within Australia we directly employee over 1600 people and you will find us operating in every state providing numerous opportunities to every day Australians. IPL is an ASX 100 Company operating in over 18 countries. IPL is divided into 3 main operating arms:
- Incitec Pivot Fertilisers – Australia’s largest supplier of fertilisers;
- Dyno Nobel – supplier of industrial explosives and blasting services; and
- Global Manufacturing – producing a wider range of explosives, fertilisers and industrial chemicals.
What we offer
Our employers enjoy a broad range of career experiences and encourage our employees to have a good work/life balance with the use of IPL’s Flexible Work Policy and through IPL’s Work & Life Hub only support service.
Our diversity and inclusion approach
Our Inclusion strategy is supported from the top and owned by the Executive team and our CEO.
Our D&I approach consists of three guiding principles to guide the way we work and support each other every day:
- Respecting our differences: Our work places will be free of discrimination and harassment and inclusive of all people, regardless of differences.
- Shaping our future organisation: IPL will nurture a diverse workforce, developing its people to create business sustainability and strength.
- Building a flexible organisation: Providing opportunities for working arrangements that accommodate the needs of the company while balancing the diverse needs of its people at different stages in both career and life.
A snapshot of our of our Diversity and Inclusion initiatives are:
- Targets set to increase % of women in our business
- Flexible Work Policy
- Specific female talent development program - My Potential Program designed to provide valuable tools to assist our high performing female talent achieve their career ambitions
- Focus on annual events such as International Women’s Day
- Partner with associations that support and inspire women to focus on their career paths.
Your opportunities with us are endless. We have a diverse range of roles in both traditional and non-traditional areas. We hope you will consider IPL as an employer and we look forward to you joining our team and supporting you to achieve your career goals.
The above picture is of Gibson Island, Brisbane Operations.